We have patients coming for the treatment all over from India as well as from Overseas & specially for those patient & relative we provide details of hotels which are in our vicinity who can provide a peaceful stay as well as with privileged rates.
- K Bhagat Tarachand Banquet, Chembur (E) Mumbai
- Hotel Metro Plaza, Govandi East,Mumbai
- Hotel Royal Residency,Kurla West,Mumbai
- Hotel Galaxy Avenue,Chembur West,Mumbai
- Maharana inn Resort Pvt.Ltd,Chembur Mumbai
- Hotel Plaza,Chembur East Mumbai
Ward Visiting time – 05:00 p.m. to 07:00 p.m.
I. C. U. Visiting time – 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 05:00 p.m. To 06:00 p.m.
Attendant Pass is mandatory to be worn by the attendant at all times while on premises.
Visitor Pass is mandatory to be worn by the visitor during Visiting Hours.
To minimize the risk of infection, only one attendant at a time is allowed for a maximum of 10 minutes. Visitor are requested to wait for their turn to enter these special zones. Extra visitors can wait near the lobby and will be allowed to visit the patient only after the bearer of the visitor pass
Visiting Guidelines for ICU
We value your family and friends and recognize that they are an important part of your recovery process. We request the visitors,
- To Comply with safety and security procedures.
- To Clean hands before and after visiting. Use alcohol rub provided in the room/bedside.
- To Comply with any infection control practices that may be important to the patient’s condition (e.g., wear isolation gown, mask and/or gloves). If required, visitors may be restricted according to a patient’s medical condition and/or special needs.
- To Wear and display their visitor identification card at all times while inpatient/restricted areas.
- Not to visit if you are sick.
- Not to bring fresh flowers.
- Not to bring outside food.
- Not to arrive under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Not to touch the patient.
- Not smoke in the hospital or in the compound. Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Not take photographs or video without prior authorization from both patient and hospital.
- Not to use loud, threatening, abusive or obscene language towards hospital staff or cause any damage to hospital property.
- Not possess weapons or firearms.
- Not to cause disturbance to other patients and act in a respectful manner.
- Not to interfere with a patient’s plan of care.
- Not to use mobile phones where critical medical equipment and patient monitoring systems are in operation. Please read and follow all posted signs about the usage of cell phones. If you must use your cell phone in approved areas, please speak in a soft tone so that other patients are not disturbed. Keep your phone on silent mode within hospital premises.
- We don’t advise visits by children, below the age of 12. This is to protect children from exposure to infection.
- Relatives of patients who are undergoing surgery should wait in the ground floor lobby. Only one relative with attendant pass can wait in the ICU Visitors lounge