Dr Tanveer Majeed
MBBS, MS [Gen Surg], DNB [Gen Surg], DNB [Surgical Oncology], MRCSEd [UK], MNAMS, FAIS, FICS [Onco], MNAMS,Fellowship in Hepatopancreaticobiliary & Liver Transplantation [Singapore] Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery [Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai] Residency Training Programme in Surgical Oncology – Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai
- Thoracic Cancer
- GI & HPB Cancer
- Robotic & Minimally Invasive
- Surgical Oncology
- Dr. Tanveer Majeed has vast experience in performing various procedures listed below both by Minimally Invasive & Open Surgical approach.
- Hepatic Resections – Hepatic resection for Hepatocellular Cancers & Metastatic Cancers to Liver.
- Extended Hemi hepatectomy for Hilar Cholangiocarcinoma and Perihilar Cancers.
- Radical Cholecystectomy for Gall Bladder Cancers Pancreatic Resections: Pancreaticoduodenectomy [Whipples] Procedures and distal Pancreatico splenectomy.
- Esophageal resections – Transthoracic, Transhiatal & Garlochs Esophagectomy – Open & Minimally Invasive procedures.
OPD Day & Time
Sion : Mon - Wed 4 pm to 6 pm
Borivali : Fri 3 pm to 5 pm